fix your instructions
Reassemble [Godot Wild Jam March 2020]
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
In reassemble you control the head of a robot. Sadly you have lost all of your other parts and now you're just able to roll around.
Will you be able to find new parts to escape the evil factory you are trapped in?
You can play with keyboard or controller.
|A/D||Roll left/right use it to move on the ground or aim your robot in the air.|
|SPACEBAR||Use the thruster module.|
|SHIFT||Enable/Disable the gravity-disabler module.|
|F||Enable/Disablethe time-slower module.|
|Left Stick||Roll left/right use it to move on the ground or aim your robot in the air.|
|A / Cross||Use the thruster module.|
|X / Square||Enable/Disable the gravity-disabler module.|
|B / Circle||Enable/Disablethe time-slower module.|
In the invenotry/character screen you have to use the mouse/keyboard.
It should be mostly intuitive to use, here is a breakdown:
- You can move the character by clicking and dragging right/middle mouse button.
- You can zoom in and out with the mouse-wheel.
- You can rotate the character with Q/E.
- You can reset the view with R.
- To connect modules you need to first click on a connector of that module in the right tab (the inventory). The now selected module can then be connected to the character by clicking on one of the appropriate connectors (marked in yellow) on the left side (the character).
Source code: https://github.com/XanthosWare/GodotWildJam13Mar2021